DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR
TURKEY BUSINESS VISA APPLICATION -
1: Visa Application Form (it should be filled manually by blue or black ink in block letters with 1 white background photographs having size 2.5inch x 2.5inch.)
2: Original Passport (Passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and should have at least 2 full blank pages available in it). For passports which were not issued in the jurisdiction areas of the Consulate General in Mumbai, local address proof must be submitted. (Only registered leave and license agreement copy or registered agreement copy)
3: 2 Biometric Photos with a white background that were taken within the last 6 months, depicting the full face including ears and all hair, clearly and completely visible without shadow, in 2.5inch x 2.5inch size.
4: Cover and registration letter Cover letter by the employer/company of the applicant mentioning the purpose and duration of stay, accompanying persons if any, etc. with a pledge for covering expenses of the trip and for taking responsibility. -Registration letter from relevant chamber of commerce. (Copy must be attested by Mantralaya or MEA and notarized.)
5. Invitation letter Invitation letter including the name/passport no.of the invitees and duration/purpose of stay; permanent address and contact no. of the inviting person/company (with company tax number, letterhead, signature, seal/stamp) with a pledge for covering expenses of the trip and for taking responsibility.
6. If Employed/Self-employed: -Last 3 months’ salary slips with letterhead, signature, seal/stamp -Last 3 months’ personal bank statement (original or copies attested by bank)
7. If Employer: -Company registration documents. Original notary and Mantralaya/MEA attestation needs to be done for each applicant. -Last 3 months’ company bank statement (original or copies attested by bank)
8. If Proprietor/Partner/Director: Applicant needs to provide proof in which applicant/company name should be mentioned. Original notary and Mantralaya/MEA attestation needs to be done for each applicant. Last 3 month's personal bank statement (original or copies attested by bank)
9. If Freelancer: Contract documents & leave/cover letter as applicable, Last 3 months’ personal bank statement (original or copies attested by bank).
10. Hotel reservation (If any, check-in & check-out dates on letterhead with seal, signature, name & designation to be mentioned )
11.Flight Ticket: Round trip flight ticket or confirmed reservation
12. Travel Insurance is mandatory requirement which should fulfill requirements.(Medical Evacuation and repatriation expenses/Personal accidental death/Personal liability/Daily allowance in hospitalization cases) This plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000 The travel insurance should cover the duration of stay in Turkey.
13. 1 Copies of Passport (first and last pages)
14. (If not shown in passport) Marriage Certificate of the Couple issued by the marriage registrar / Affidavit required attested by Notary Public/Weddıng Card
15. Additional documents E-visa copy and passport copy of those who will travel with the applicant should be submitted as applicable